- It's cold
- It's going to be hard
- I have a party coming up this weekend...and I know I'll eat a lot then, so I'll start after that
- I am so slow, I used to be faster and getting back to that point is going to be miserable
- I haven't worked out in FOREVER
- I want to eat a cheeseburger and fries and not care today
- I am so out of shape!
- Did I mention it's going to be hard!!!
- It's cold-maybe I can get a new fun running jacket to wear
- It's going to be hard-but damn I will be so proud of me when I complete it!
- Party this weekend-Well I could start now to get a little ahead of the game so all that I do eat won't be on top of a really bad week.
- So slow-I didn't start out fast-it took time to get there...I can do it again.
- I haven't worked out in FOREVER-EMBRACE THE SUCK-it will not be fun for the first little bit but it WILL get easier!
- Cheeseburger and fries-these two items are my post race splurge usually-you can still eat them and lose weight! Everything in moderation.
- Out of shape-well you said it...today is step one on getting in shape.
- Super hard-if it was easy then everyone would be fit and healthy...it's hard work but not impossible!!
It's not easy and it never is. It's hard to pick you every day and make fitness and nutrition a priority. It's so easy to fall back on old habits and stay comfortable. Trying something new is always scary and hard and not the first choice.
I still don't know where this blog is going to take me...but I will say in day three of Orange Visor I am speechless. The support you guys have given me is amazing and the messages I am receiving from you make me smile and shed a tear. I know how hard it is to make the choice to start but I also know how amazing the reward is on the other side.
Embrace the suck and choose you today...you'll be so happy you did!